Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More snow, but yet interesting.

As usual, I had my share of snow while at home in Ottawa. It snowed slow, but 24 hours non stop, so it got really covered. After plowing the street and the parking lots (the condo corporation takes care of that), I caught a fleet of dumper trucks with drawbar trailers lining up, and the CATERPILLAR bulldozer was shoveling up the mountains of snow into the waiting trucks. I took these pictures just as I was leaving for a trip, off to get my truck.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh there are really a lots of snow there if they have to clean it with bulldozers! Nice pictures. Happy New Year, and have a safe trip!
regards Ben

Anonymous said...

Tagged! :D Go to my blog for instructions. =)

Santiago Escuain said...

It does look a bit like Villablino, eh? :D

PrairieEyes said...

Hi Roger, It is great to follow you across Canada as you drive truck. Great Pictures. Please continue blogging. God Bless

Mexiñol said...

It seems that the bulldozer is taking the car off the snow, nice pic´s

Dennis said...

God Bless You! My Dad was a trucker from Mass. and he would take me with him during the summer. I hated it! lolol

Huka said...

Hi Roger, I must say that you live in a pretty area, I have one question: Do you remember the name of the first song from this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1InyUIFN4c&feature=channel_page